November 26, 2020 Update
It has been a joy to gather together to worship again over the last few months. We are grateful for the opportunity to be together in person and realize it is a privilege that not all believers share. We recognize that the guidelines we are under may not be everyone’s personal preference, but our desire is to honour those in authority over us and to love others well during this time.
A few things to know about onsite services:
Will I have to wear a mask?
• Masks are now required at all times when in the building. As of December 8, 2020, masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Alberta. A pastor or other speaker on the platform may remove their mask during the time they are speaking only.
The following groups or people are exempt this requirement:
- Children under two years of age;
- Those who are unable to place, use or remove a face mask without assistance;
- Those unable to wear a face covering or mask due to a mental or physical concern or limitation;
- Those consuming food or drink;
- Those separated from every other person by a physical barrier that prevents disease transmission; or
- Those providing or receiving care or assistance where a face mask would hinder caregiving or assistance.
Do I have to register ahead of time?
• As of December 13, 2020 service attendance is limited to 15% of our fire code capacity. To reserve a spot you must pre-register on our app or website starting on Monday of each week for the following Sunday. If you arrive for our 10:00am service without registering ahead of time, it is possible that we may already be at capacity when you arrive.
Can I attend with my children?
• No nursery childcare is available at this time. We do offer children’s ministry during the sermon for grades 1-4 (with limited capacity), but other than during this children’s ministry time, children must stay with their parents at all times.
Will I be told where to sit?
• It’s your choice – right up front or close to the back doors! Our sanctuary is set up to maintain physical distancing between households. We ask that you do sit with your household only (which is a change from the previous 'households or cohorts').
Is there coffee available?
• BYOC! (Bring your own coffee!) Unfortunately we are not able to offer coffee service at this time, so make sure you fill up your travel mug before you leave home, or leave time for a quick stop at A&W!
We know this season has been challenging and difficult for many. Thank you for your patience, prayers, and support throughout the ups and downs of this season.